Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Hair

Sorry all these next pictures are done at a side glance...

I decided pretty spur of the moment to get my hair chopped off... I lost about 6 inches I bet. Well I didnt' go in with a cut, but the girl that was cutting my hair had something I liked so I trusted her. Well She cut and cut and then I asked for it shorter and shorter... and finally I left with this....

I am not exactly ok with this. When I left both sides were curing out like that top part. and my bangs... well before I didn't have them. Grew them out like 15 years ago and haven't really  excepted them since them. These bangs in particular suck... because in my 30 minute drive home they did this twice...

I look like I have used those old pink foam curlers and left it exactly how it came out... yes this is actually above my hair line in the curl. Now I ask you... why would a girl who has bangs down to her chin cut my shorter then my eyebrows. Did I look like that big of a dork going in to this that I needed "I cut my own bangs" bangs!?

So plan of attack so I don't later regret this $30 spent I went home got my flat iron and attacked!

With the bangs straightened the curl all going in and the overall puff calmed I actually kind of like it. The bangs are still to "my own style" second grader but they look better when they aren't straight out of an imaginary curler. 

And just for a back shot....

 So my new hair. I didn't spend the money to color it even though I have a few inches of lovely ash/grey brown hair crowning. I think I'll just get a bottle job when I feel like spending a few more dollars. Until Then I'll rock this new look. I was hoping for a miracle and that it would look like my profile picture... but that was about 4 years ago. Best hair day I have had since then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment