Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry and Crabs

Ok.. so the title sounds a little dirty but I promise its completely PG. I woke up super early this morning to meet my Mom, Dad, and Lil Bro in the city for some Harry Potter and lunch.

We caught the early 9:50 am showing. I LOVED the movie I felt so awkward for Ron with his "girlfriend" and the rest of the "growing pains" that they showed. Then we caught a late lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. It was really great. I had tons of food and didn't even feel full. Come to think of it thats probably a bad sign, or maybe I didn't eat that much and it only seemed like a lot compared to the handful of food I have been eating lately! Then we did some furniture shopping for no real reason. I need a whole new living room set for the new PA house...but I want something a lot less traditional so I'm not sure where I'll be finding it... but in traditional OK is not the place to look let me tell ya! Any suggestion for modern and chic patterned furniture websites or locations would be great!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving black leather furniture at the moment! If we could afford new furniture, that is what I would talk Travis into haha!
    As for HP, I didn't really like this movie as much as the last 5. Too many love potions and not enough substance I thought.

    ReplyDelete