Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lion Challenge

I have challenged my friends today to start a work out schedule with me. I am at home this summer and bored out of my mind. I am trying to sell a house right now and can't move to the new one for another two weeks. This lack of projects and sheer boredom has led me to encourage my friends to become healthier and work out. This is actually a very selfish act on my part. I need motivation from someone who isn't afraid to yell at me and get on my case. I have suggested weekly weigh ins and hopefully we can have daily updates (other wise I might just fall back on the couch).
I also am trying to have a healthier diet and I am relying on my friends to tell me how their cooking and eating experience are going with similar ideas. I am using this blog right now as my accountability for my plan. Here is hoping!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So I'm totally in for this workout thing too! I've been trying to start but I only worked out twice last week =( So ya I definitely need more motivation to get myself up and running or swimming in the morning instead of sleeping in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be in the family way, but I'm apparently still supposed to exercise (ugh). I'm going to try to get up and do yoga at least 3 times a week...and to eat healthy foods instead of craving junk food.

    ReplyDelete