Sunday, July 12, 2009

Attempt One

I had full intentions to get up and run/walk today. I set my alarm for 6:30. At 5 I woke up with the cat and turned it off. A few hours later I finally got up. My new goal is to walk tonight. I would prefer to walk in the afternoon but with temperatures over 100 its really too difficult.

For the Lions Challenge:
Ladies I would like this week to be our kick off! Decide what goals you want to set. Make sure you weigh your self it that is part of it (I know it is for me) and lets make a plan! Lets do a weigh in on Wednesday. I think this will give all of us enough time. I also had a friend point out this website. It might be helpful I am going to give it a further check.

As far as I know you do not need a website to post comments. Granted if you want to start one I would love to fallow it. Then you can be overly chatty like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment