Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Heaven

Today I went to Jo.anns to get some material for binding the wonky blocks. I settled on a green polka dot that matched the other polka dots. I wanted to do a stripe but there was no basic black and white stripe. I'm not even sure how that is possible. Why there I asked them about a new presser foot. They suggested I go down 19 and check out "Sew Much Fun". Huh? was all the got from me. Apparently I have a quilt store about 45 minutes from my house! Holy Cow! I was excited!

After calling for directions I finally found the place. Now, its not huge or amazing like some of the places I have seen in magazines... but it will work! They offer classes just about every weekend! They had fabric choices I had never seen before. They had projects I was dying to try. The most important part... they had MODA!!! Uh... Heaven. I have no idea what I would do with the pink and blue line that is out right now from Kate Spain but it is to die for! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool! Nothing like stumbling into EXACTLY what you need :)

    ReplyDelete