Monday, November 01, 2010

Nov 1st

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. Then again, I really haven't done anything in forever either! I do have a few projects to finish! OK... well a bunch, and I keep adding to them!

Top of the list to least important.
Big girl quilt-Yes, I haven't not forgotten it. It has about half of its quilting to be done and the binding. It will be finished in time! No worries ;)

Christmas ornament swap with secret sister. Granted... I organized it, so I know every ones sisters and mine isn't a secret. Granted. LOVE this sister and am great friends with her, so excited that I'll be getting something from her, and I LOVE the sister that I am gifting too... so I'm sure she'll be getting more then one ornament if I can find things to match!!

Block swap: I have three coming in this month and I have one going out by the end of the month. I am very nervous about this! I need to get my fabric cut, packaged, and ready to send out!

Quilt 1-top is pieced, I have all the materials, it just needs to be put together.

Quilt 2- Need to finish the piecing (and decide how too also), and etc....

OK... so only some of that HAS to be done this month. The rest need to be done by... um the first week in December. HA... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment