Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Today I have been very very VERY active on Charming Embellishments (CE). I have used my Intro into Computer Education class very well. Although I think I would prefer to be working in Frontpage (yes old I know, but its what I learned on) I am learning to work around what I got and make things happen!

Not pertaining to blog baby 2... My husband and I went to the local driving range today. I watched him swing swing swing (from cables of my heart-name that song) and hit the ball 55/60 times... or 60/65.... depends how you look at it. I got to sit in the shade a few feet back, smile, and judge. It was a great afternoon. I am trying to kill the next hour and a half before I need to be at work. Granted I still need to get ready and drive 30 minutes... so perhaps I should start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment