Thursday, November 05, 2009

Envirosax

In a green post (unusual, since I am self proclaimed red) I am loving the Envirosax. From their site:

"Envirosax® reusable shopping bags are spreading the eco-friendly message with style!

Chic, inexpensive and compact, Envirosax® environmentally friendly shopping bags carry the message of re-use to a world ready to embrace a brighter ecological future."

I like the look of this grown up chic bag set called La Boheme Pouch and also the ... well the... well I tried to pic another one but I liked them all so you should click over there and check it out!

In addition to being green the Envirosax group is donating $1 to the ASPCA for ever pouch (set of 5 bags) purchased.

ALSO!!! I think this would make a great gift because it is green, extra helpful this month (shopping for Christmas early) and it is a clutter free gift (shout out to fly lady).

Anyone want to pass on this helpful hint to any of my relatives buying gifts that would be great!




1 comment:

  1. Love these! My mom-in-law always gives us sacs full of stuff for Christmas, so maybe I can hint that I want this to be my "sac" this year! They even have organic cotton/bamboo ones! I'm in love....

    ReplyDelete