Sunday, December 20, 2009

Head ache

My head hurts I can only guess two reasons why this would happen. One, I have officially worked a 40 hour week. This would be my first since May and frankly I got to sit down in May... most of the day. I also didn't have to must as much niceness as I do now. Any who... my second guess is my brain is hurting from the overload of creativity flooding my direction. No, not my creativity, that would be silly. You know better then that. But everyone elses out there in blog world! Don't know what I'm talking about? Take a look at the blogs I fallow... see any there you don't recognize. Maybe some I haven't mentioned? Yeah... because I added for in the last week! Yes FOUR. Can you believe it? I can't... I have trouble keeping up with them. I have no idea how I am going to work in some of these projects.

I know for sure I want to get my laundry/sewing/craft/everything room finished but that has alot of work in front of it. I so desperatly want to sew. Sew like I have a million dollars and all the seamstress knowledge in the world. But alas I have neither. So I better settle for crocheting some pillows and finishing my quilt from this summer. Yeah, still haven't done that. its being pieced together... but thats as far as I have gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment