Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pottery Barn

Oh how I love Pottery Barn. On most occasions (90% of the time) I don't feel the need to Pottery Barn my house up. Why bother? It doesnt' stay clean, the all white furnitures seems in practical, and frankly I'm not talented enough to "throw" together a look like that even if its well planned. With that in mind I headed over to their website today and checked out whats new. Before I drooled to much on way too many things that would be perfect in my den and no excisting desk I found this beauty....

1000 times yes. This is an all season day bed. *wipes drool off face and looks around* Um...... wait what was I talking about? OH yes, how this is an amazing (all though impractical) piece of furniture. I think you could pick any single item in this picture be it from pottery barn or moher nature and I could tell you why I love it. I need an excuse or thie piece or art. I. Must. Have. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment