Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Work Called...

So a little after 8 this morning I get a call. Which, is actually really weird since the hubs is still a sleep and its 7 am back home. Who would be calling me?

Ah, work. This week I had three days of not working, one requested. I had complained about my hours because three days off in a week gets my no where close to full time. Not that two days off really got me there either. So, when they call you got to go in or stop complaining! Since it takes 30 minutes to get there and I would have had to run around to be there when the shift actually started, I said I could make it at 10 instead of 9 and stay till 5.

I had plans today. I was going to return a week over due book to the library. I was going to work on my quilt that hasn't been touched since my last full day off over a week ago. I am sure I was going to do more...well maybe not but a girl likes to dream. But now, I won't get to do it. I will however have a three day weekend due to my day off and requested days. I guess I should complain too much because how often does that happen!?

No comments:

Post a Comment