Wednesday, August 04, 2010

To Do list

I have a list of things I need to do today. Of course most of it revolves around the house. I'm going to write it out so hopefully I am accountable for it later. I might even come up date this at the end of the night to see how I did.

Sewing
Piece Big Girl Blanket=Check! (if I get the Ok)
Piece Blue Quilt= Nope
Build the Spiderweb block= Nope
Mail off a quilt= Check
Purchase backing for Big Girl Blanket= Check
Purchase backing for Blue Quilt= Check
Mail off Spiderweb block=
Pin BGB=
Pin Blue Quilt=
Quilt BGB
Quilt Blue Quilt=
Bind BGB=
Bind Blue Quilt=
Mail off BGB=
Mail Blue Quilt=
Nope to the rest... ^

Life
Feed friends cats= Check
Do Dishes= Check
sweep basement= Nope
finish laundry= Check
wash sheets= Nope

OK... so that isn't all going to get done today... lets shoot for all the "life" to dos with the exception of the sheets and the top half of the "sewing" to dos.

Edit: 12 hours later... what I did or didn't get accomplished is in black.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...there is no way I could get all of that done! Work it!

    ReplyDelete