Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Week in review

OK, sorry, its been a while since my last post. Well, I would like to say I have been busy but I'm not sure that is the case. I have been working a lot, I haven't sewn a stitch, haven't cleaned the house too much, and overall got little accomplished.

Husband however did a lot. He tiled a ledge, tiled a counter, put cabinets in (to have a counter to tile), grouted, hung a TV. You know, the usual stuff. I guess I helped him, but he did most of the work. there will be pictures coming soon, but the state of the area down there... well I just don't' want to take pictures of it. I usually don't mind the lived in look of a picture but this is down right chaos. So no pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I'm back online with your blog again-yay!!! LOVE the fresh and funky colors-wow!!!

    ReplyDelete