Monday, May 16, 2011

Bedroom

I think I literally screamed and said "LOVE, LURVE. L-O-V-E LOVE!!!" when I saw this... basically it was "love" over and over in any voice I could come up with. Don't you just love this!?

I like this updated pictures better. I didn't notice the frame had book covers in them until I read about the room, but I love the look and idea of it all.I love the "READ" like I love chocolate. Yes, that much. I love that I could throw together a few squares of fabric and a nice quilt and have this look in a heart beat! I think that "trunk" is just cabinet doors which I could easily find or have Hubbs make. I love the neutral wall color so that its not too scary for re-sale and just LURVE this room.

Have mercy... I have new house to decorate and more inspiration pictures then rooms to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment